- Powered by water – requires 29-87 psi (2-6 bar) incoming water pressure
- Draws from two concentrated products, one at a time –
- Color coded selector valve matches chemical suction lines
- Control dilution rate for each product independently using metering tips
- Spray or foam – switch function by swapping nozzles
- Patented Tornado rinse/spray nozzle – high-impact output with 20% less water
- Top Jet foam nozzle – creates visible, wet foam without compressed air
- Simple installation & operation
|WATER REQUIREMENTS||29-87 psi (2-6 bar)
Backflow prevention is required – consult local plumbing ordinances for more information.
What’s in the box?
- Complete unit with water inlet, chemical intake, and discharge lines
- Discharge wand with quick connects and two interchangeable nozzles – Tornado rinse/spray nozzle & Top Jet foam nozzle
- Metering tip kit for injector
- Stainless steel hose rack with nozzle hangers
- Mounting hardware for control box and hose rack
- User guide & directions for use
No options available.