- Stainless steel foam disc to cover drains up to 12 inches (30.5 cm) in diameter
- Rubber stopper to plug drains 3.5 to 5 inches (8.9-12.7 cm) in diameter
- Stainless steel construction
- Connects to compatible FOAM-iT units using included quick-connect fittings
- Foam travels through drains, providing 360° contact along pipe walls for maximum sanitation. Learn more about drain foaming.
|EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS||Requires connection to a FOAM-iT unit with a ½ in. FPT discharge ball valve|
|CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY||Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.|
|ATTACHMENT HEAD SIZE AND TYPE||Stainless steel foam disc covers drains up to 12 inches (30.5 cm) in diameter. Rubber stopper plugs drains 3.5 to 5 inches (8.9-12.7 cm) in diameter.|
What’s in the box?
- Drain foaming attachment
- Quick-connect fittings to make attachment and existing foam wand interchangeable
- User manual
No options available.